Risk Protection RiskPro, S.A. respects your right to privacy. This policy summarizes the personal identification information we can obtain and how we can use it. This policy also describes other important issues related to your privacy.
Risk Protection RiskPro, S.A. respects your right to privacy. This Policy summarizes what personally identifiable information and other information we may collect, how we may use this information, and other important issues related to your privacy and data protection.
Risk Protection RiskPro, S.A. applies the policy of complying with all applicable privacy and data protection laws. This commitment reflects the value we place on winning and maintaining the trust of our customers, business partners and others who share their personal information with us.
This Policy applies to all Internet Sites managed by Risk Protection RiskPro, S.A. or on its behalf, and includes the commercial units of Risk Protection RiskPro, S.A. from around the world (each known as the “Risk Protection RiskPro, S.A. Internet site”).
Website Privacy Statements
While this Policy applies to all Internet Sites of Risk Protection RiskPro, S.A., each Internet site of Risk Protection RiskPro, S.A. It has a different purpose and different characteristics. If additional or different disclosures are needed for a Risk Protection RiskPro, S.A. Internet Site, we will post those disclosures on the site or provide a different Website Privacy Statement on that site. Each particular disclosure or statement of Website Policy of Risk Protection RiskPro, S.A. supplements and amends this Policy.
Limits for the collection, transfer, use and disclosure of personal information
To the extent required by applicable laws, provided that Risk Protection RiskPro, S.A. collect personal information on a Risk Protection RiskPro, S.A. website:
• Provide you with timely and correct notice of the data practices of Risk Protection RiskPro, S.A .;
• Compile, use, disclose and transfer your personal information only with your consent, which must necessarily be prior, explicit, informed and unambiguous, in accordance with the provisions of the Law, and according to the sensitivity of personal information.
• Collect your personal information only for specific and limited purposes, which will be detailed in the following paragraphs of this document. The information we collect will be relevant, adequate and not excessive in relation to the purposes for which it was collected;
• Process your personal information in a manner consistent with the purposes for which it was originally collected or for which you gave your consent;
• Take commercially reasonable measures to ensure that personal information is reliable for the proposed, accurate, complete use and that, as far as possible, is kept current;
• Will not use your personal information for direct marketing purposes without giving you the opportunity to opt out (“opt-out”); Y
• Take appropriate security measures, through contracts or in some other way, to provide adequate protection of personal information that is disclosed to a third party or transferred to another country, including transfers within Risk Protection RiskPro, SA, in accordance with current international regulations on the protection of personal data.
Information collected on Internet sites of Risk Protection RiskPro, S.A. and how it can be used
• Information that you provide voluntarily:
Risk Protection RiskPro, S.A. collects the information you provide voluntarily and unequivocally, in order to benefit from a feature or participate in an activity on a Risk Protection RiskPro, S.A. Internet site. For example, Risk Protection RiskPro, S.A. You can collect your information so that you can receive alerts by email, when you complete a survey, or when you request service information, ask a question, or send us an email with comments. In many cases, this information may include the collection of personal data.
Risk Protection RiskPro, S.A. only uses your information for the purposes for which you provided it. For example, if you provide your email address when registering to receive email alerts, we will use your email address to send the email alerts you request.
Many of the Internet Sites of Risk Protection RiskPro, S.A. allow you to make choices about the use of your personal information. In most cases, we will ask you to indicate your choices at the time of making them and on the page where you provide your personal information.
In addition, you are informed that Risk Protection RiskPro, S.A. may use the information that is collected on the Internet Sites of Risk Protection RiskPro, S.A. for various commercial purposes, such as customer service, fraud prevention, improvement of our products and services, or to provide you and your company with information and offers that we believe may be of interest to you. We may also remove all personally identifiable information and use the other data for statistical, scientific or historical purposes.
• Automatically collected information:
Risk Protection RiskPro, S.A. collects the information that your web browser automatically sends. This information usually includes the IP address of your Internet service provider, the name of your operating system (for example, Macintosh® or Windows®), and the name and version of your browser (for example, Internet Explorer® or Safari®). ). The information we receive depends on the configuration of your web browser. In attention to this, Risk Protection RiskPro, S.A. It is recommended that you check your browser if you want to know what information is being sent or how you can change the configuration.
It should be noted that we use this information to help us improve our sites and make them more compatible with the technology used by our Internet visitors.
• Cookies and similar technologies:
A “cookie” is a small data file that is installed on your computer when you visit a website. Cookies and similar technologies can improve your user experience by saving your preferences, personalize your online experience, store items in your shopping cart and, in some cases, provide advertising tailored to your interests.
All Internet Sites of Risk Protection RiskPro, S.A. They use “session cookies”. A session cookie does not identify you individually and expires when the browser is closed. For example, when using the file management system of Risk Protection RiskPro, S.A., a session cookie is installed to save the pages you have visited. We may use this information to provide you with recommendations for other products that may be of interest to you.
Some Internet Sites of Risk Protection RiskPro, S.A. They also use “persistent cookies”. These cookies do not expire when the browser is closed. Persistent cookies remain on your computer until you delete them or they expire. By assigning a unique identifier to your computer, we can create a database of your preferences and previous choices that can be automatically provided, saving you time and work in future visits. For example, after making a query, if you decide to make another query, it is possible that your email address has been preserved and you only need to confirm it.
• Use of the “Do not follow” configuration of the browser
The Internet Sites of Risk Protection RiskPro, S.A. They are compatible with the “Do not follow” function of the browser. “Do not follow” is a browser configuration that provides a single, simple and persistent choice not to participate in third-party tracking on the web. If your web browser has the “Do not Follow” setting enabled, the advertising cookies will not be established on the Risk Protection RiskPro, S.A web properties.
• Setting cookies on your computer:
At any time you visit a Risk Protection RiskPro, S.A. website, by clicking on the “Cookies preferences” link, in the cookie usage notice, you can access information about cookies and change their settings.
While you are not required to accept cookies when you visit a Risk Protection RiskPro, S.A. Internet site, you may not be able to use all site features if you reject certain cookies.
In addition, your browser may allow you to adjust settings to accept or reject cookies, or send alerts when a cookie is installed on your computer.
Use, National and international transfer and disclosure of your information
Risk Protection RiskPro, S.A. will not sell the personal information collected from its Internet Sites to mailing list agents without their explicit consent and will respect the principles established in the Personal Data Protection Laws, as well as their modifying and related norms
Many of our Internet Sites of Risk Protection RiskPro, S.A. allow you to make choices about the disclosure and / or transfer of your personal information. In most cases, we will ask you to indicate your choices at the time of making them and on the page where you provide your personal information.
It should be noted that, Risk Protection RiskPro, S.A. will not disclose personal information about visitors to our Website, unless you have prior, express, unequivocal and informed authorization from the owner of the data in question, and the following cases are met:
• Unless specifically stated that we may use the information collected on the Internet sites of Risk Protection RiskPro, S.A. to improve the content of our site, customize the site according to your preferences, communicate information (if requested) for marketing and research purposes, and for any other purpose specified on a website.
• Risk Protection RiskPro, S.A. may share and / or transfer, nationally and internationally, your personal information to other business units of Risk Protection RiskPro, S.A .. When doing so, these other business units of Risk Protection RiskPro, S.A. They will use your information in a way that is consistent with the purposes for which it was originally collected (or for which you give your consent later).
• Risk Protection RiskPro, S.A. You may also share and / or transfer, nationally and internationally, your personal information with third parties that we hire to provide us with support services. These third parties have the obligation to use the personal information we have shared only to provide services on our behalf and treat your personal information in a strictly confidential manner, in accordance with all current data protection and privacy laws.
• In some cases, Risk Protection RiskPro, S.A. You can share and / or transfer, nationally and internationally, your personal information with third parties that are associated with us to provide products and services to our customers, for example, checkpoints. If so, we will require our business partners to use that information in a manner consistent with the purposes for which it was originally collected (or for which you consent subsequently), and only to the extent permitted by this Policy, the current Privacy Statements of the Website or of the Country, and all the laws of protection of data and privacy in force.
• Also, Risk Protection RiskPro, S.A. may share or transfer personal information to third parties that are not related. For example, we may provide personal information to a third party: (i) if you request it, (ii) to comply with a legal requirement or some type of judicial, administrative, arbitration and / or similar authority, (iii) to investigate a possible crime, such as identity theft, (iv) if it is related to the sale, purchase, merger, reorganization, liquidation or dissolution of Risk Protection RiskPro, SA or of a commercial unit of Risk Protection RiskPro, S.A., or (v) in similar circumstances. If any of these events occur, we will take appropriate measures to protect your personal information, in accordance with the provisions contained in the Personal Data Protection Laws.
Security of your personal information
Your personal information will be stored in the Risk Protection RiskPro, S.A. or in the databases maintained by our service providers. Most of these databases are stored on servers located in the United States.
Risk Protection RiskPro, S.A. Maintains reasonable preventive measures to protect the security, confidentiality and integrity of your personal information. For example, we use a secure technology to transfer personal information on the Internet.
We limit access to personal information to those who have a business need.
While we use security measures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized disclosures, misuse, or alteration, please be aware that no Internet transmission is completely secure or error-free. In attention to this, Risk Protection RiskPro, S.A. will not be responsible for security breaches that are reasonably beyond their control or those that are generated by force majeure or determinative act of a third party.
Links to Third Party Internet Sites
Access to personal information
You can review, correct and update the personal information you provide to us on a Risk Protection RiskPro, S.A. through the registration and data management mechanisms provided on the Internet Sites of Risk Protection RiskPro, S.A. in particular, by entering your user profile or writing to:
Risk Protection RiskPro, S.A.
Coop. October 9, Av. 25 de Julio Mz. 43 Solar 12.
Conservation of personal information
The time we retain your personal information will vary and will depend on the purpose and use of the information collected and the time you expressly authorize. In this regard, you are informed that you may establish the period you deem appropriate, revoke your consent, exercise your rights of access, rectification, opposition and the others recognized in the Personal Data Protection Laws, by sending a communication to the following email operations @ risk-protection.com
Most of the Internet sites of Risk Protection RiskPro, S.A. They are not intended for children under 13 years of age. Risk Protection RiskPro, S.A. will not knowingly request or collect personal information from minors or about minors on their Internet Sites, except as permitted by applicable laws.
Questions about this Policy or our Privacy Statements
If you have any questions about this Policy or the Privacy Statement of the Website or Country, or about the use of your personal information, please contact us by email or write to:
Risk Protection RiskPro, S.A.
Coop. October 9, Av. 25 de Julio Mz. 43 Solar 12.
Changes to this Policy and our Privacy Statements